Onkyo TX-NR787 THX Certified 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Save 1% on the Onkyo TX-NR787 THX Certified 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver by Onkyo at The Outtake. MPN: TX-NR787. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With nine channels of high-current amplification, the TX-NR787 fully unlocks DTS: x and Dolby Atmos movie soundtracks with a 5.2.Channel speaker layout at THX certified select theater-reference volume. Alternatively, you can also use the extra channels to drive speakers in zone 2 and zone 3. Dual-band Wi-Fi links the receiver to your desired multi-room platform via DTS Play-Fi technology, flareconnect, or chrome cast built-in that also Works with the Google assistant. Airplay and Bluetooth wirel
Product Description & Reviews
With nine channels of high-current amplification, the TX-NR787 fully unlocks DTS: x and Dolby Atmos movie soundtracks with a 5.2.Channel speaker layout at THX certified select theater-reference volume. Alternatively, you can also use the extra channels to drive speakers in zone 2 and zone 3. Dual-band Wi-Fi links the receiver to your desired multi-room platform via DTS Play-Fi technology, flareconnect, or chrome cast built-in that also Works with the Google assistant. Airplay and Bluetooth wireless technologies are built in, and onboard streaming services include music, Tidal, Spotify, and tune in. Future-ready, the receiver has HDMI supporting 4K/60p, BT.2020, HDR10, Dolby vision, and hlg video pass-through. This muscular a/V hub waits to enrich your entertainment life.
Features & Highlights
- THX Certified select for Theater-Reference sound quality
- Now with 9 channels the receiver Supports 5.2.4-Channel speaker layout Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback or 5.2.2 with a powered zone 2
- Your Onkyo receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos Connect and a free firmware update.
- HDMI 7 in/ main out, and Sub out supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2 pass-through (front HDMI does not support 4K/60p, 4: 4: 4)
- 100 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) or 220 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven)
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, flareconnect, Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi, airplay, music, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, tune in
- Frequency Response 10 Hz-100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
ONKY9 - pallet ordering
Receivers & Amplifiers
2 years parts and labor
ONKY9 - pallet ordering
17.3 x 6.9 x 15 inches
18.3 x 11.2 x 22 inches
Have questions about this item (TX-NR787), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Onkyo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AVR-X1600H, ean: 0883795004848,
Upgrade your home theater with the Denon AVR-X1600H. With 80W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, .08%, 2 ch driven), this performance-tuned Denon AV receiver provides a truly immersive 3D audio experience. Supports Dolby Atmos , Dolby Atmos Height Virt...
mpn: LP-2020A Class-D, ean: 6549669547845,
Product Features: Aluminum enclosure: Light weight, sturdy and stylish high-end appearance Built-in loudspeaker protection circuit triggers when the amplifier is turned on to protect speakers from high volume bursts of audio Power monitoring protecti...
mpn: TX-RZ630, ean: 0889951001263,
The TX-RZ630 adds fully immersive 5.2.4-Channel DTS: x or Dolby Atmos object-based surround-sound to stunning 4K HDR video on your compatible display. Now with 9.2 channels, A muscular hub for whole-home entertainment, It can power speakers in main, ...
mpn: RX-A780, ean: 0027108956152,
Engineered for performance. This 7.2-Channel AV receiver is about performance with dual HDMI outputs, Dolby Atmos and DTS: x, Zone 2, phono input, Wi-Fi, YPAO with R.S.C. And much more.7.2-ch Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (5.2.2-ch) with Zone 2, Cinema DSP 3D, ...