Emergency Radio with NOAA Weather Alert - Hand Crank and Solar Power - AM FM Survival Radio with Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger, and SOS Alarm with Battery Backup
Free Shipping Included! Emergency Radio with NOAA Weather Alert - Hand Crank and Solar Power - AM FM Survival Radio with Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger, and SOS Alarm with Battery Backup by Zurio at The Outtake. MPN: ZUR-MN-EMR01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 🙋 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 🙋Q: How long does it take to fully charge the internal li-ion battery using (a) electrical outlet (b) solar panel or (c) hand crank?A: Plugged into a wall, it takes +/- 10 hours to fully charge the internal. Short access to direct sunlight or short spurts of hand cranking (about 130-150 RPM for 3-5 mins at a time) provide sufficient power for several hours of use during an emergency. Keep in mind that our internal battery capacity is 2x-4x the size of
Product Description & Reviews
🙋 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 🙋Q: How long does it take to fully charge the internal li-ion battery using (a) electrical outlet (b) solar panel or (c) hand crank?A: Plugged into a wall, it takes +/- 10 hours to fully charge the internal. Short access to direct sunlight or short spurts of hand cranking (about 130-150 RPM for 3-5 mins at a time) provide sufficient power for several hours of use during an emergency. Keep in mind that our internal battery capacity is 2x-4x the size of others, so it's not necessary to fully charge by sunlight or hand cranking. These are just emergency alternatives.Q: How long does the radio last after cranking for 2 mins?A: In this case, the radio would last about 20 mins and flashlight about 10 mins.Q: Can you charge it with the hand crank or solar panel if the battery is already fully depleted?A: Absolutely.Q: How do you know when the battery is fully charged?A: A red light appears while charging. Also the LCD screen has a battery level indicator with 8 lines when fully charged.Q: Can this really charge a cell phone?A: Yes! For an average smartphone it takes +/- 20 mins to increase the charge by 10%.Q: I plan to store this in my survival kit. How should I maintain the battery?A: To keep the internal battery healthy, we recommend 1x a month to hand crank for 3-5 minutes or solar charge it for 1-2 hours.Q: Does it have an emergency alarm siren in case you need to be found?A: Yes! The SOS button initiates a loud siren and flashing lights. Also included is a BONUS survival whistle.Q: Does it have an AUX port to play music from my phone? Are there other radio stations besides weather band?A: Yes, you can play music from your phone, or listen to any local AM/FM station.Q: How long is the antenna?A: 17"
Features & Highlights
- 🌩️ AN EMERGENCY KIT ESSENTIAL, WITH NOAA WEATHER RADIO CHANNELS - This little survival radio is an ABSOLUTE MUST-HAVE for any good emergency preparedness kit. In addition to the NOAA stations with 24/7 weather forecasts, our radio also includes all other local AM / FM frequencies. The long antenna boosts reception for crystal clear sound quality, and volume is adjustable.
- ⚡ 5 POWER SOURCES - No matter what emergency situation you find yourself in, you'll never run out of electricity! Our multi-powered emergency radio has a HAND CRANK and its very own integrated SOLAR PANELS, or you can power it with AAA BATTERIES (not included), or by simply plugging it into a WALL OUTLET or even a CAR CIGARETTE LIGHTER POWER ADAPTER. On top of all that, there's an internal rechargeable lithium ion battery that keeps it running for hours after charging.
- 🔋 LONGER LASTING BATTERY THAN ANY OTHER COMPETITOR - Most other emergency radios have an internal rechargeable battery capacity between 600-800 mAh. Some of the higher-end solar radios even have 2000 mAh. But ours? It's a WHOPPING 4000 mAh, which means it will LAST A LOT LONGER, which is exactly what you need in an emergency situation.
- 🔦 CELL PHONE CHARGER, FLASHLIGHT, & LOUD EMERGENCY SIREN - Whether you're just out camping, or stuck at home during a heavy storm power outage or in a severe hurricane or tornado emergency situation, you'll be able to maintain communication and keep your family safe thanks to all the extra thought that went into the design of this radio and its features. You can charge your phone directly from the power created by this device, and it also includes a handy flashlight and emergency SOS siren.
- 👍 1-YEAR NO-RISK 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, & WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE - Purchase with confidence! Our hand crank solar powered emergency weather radio is absolutely solid, works right out of the box, is easy to use, and is meant to last. But if you're not happy with it for any reason at all, just contact us and we'll quickly make it right, or refund your money. That's a promise!
3.54 x 3.15 x 7.99 inches
5.2 x 3.7 x 9.9 inches
Have questions about this item (ZUR-MN-EMR01), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zurio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TS-IS-088-R, ean: 0710824221658,
High frequency Q&A: 1. Does iRonsnow IS-088 support AAA battery? A: It doesn't support. iRonsnow IS-090 supports. 2. Can iRonsnow IS-088 charge iPhone/iPad/Kindle/Gopro/Blackberry? A: It can charge iPhone 5/6/7 Plus and iPad Air. Can charge Kindle...
mpn: WR400, ean: 0046014744004,
The WR400 is Midland’s most advanced emergency weather alert radio. This NOAA Weather Alert Radio can help you be prepared for all types of emergency threats including tornadoes, floods, severe thunderstorms, civil danger warnings and more. When a ...
mpn: AOXLANT, ean: 0749390678511,
Specification:Dimensions: 5.7*3.0*2.0inch Unit weight: 0.66lbWorking Voltage: 2.7-4.2VWaterproof level: IPX3Rechargeable battery:1200/2000mAH 3.7V Li-ion (capacity optional)Dry battery size: 3*AAA(Not Included)LED Flashlight: 0.5W/20LM FUNCTION ...
mpn: MD-088P, ean: 0784851202621,
In a hurricanes season, how to build your hurricane survival kit ? Damaging wind, life-threatening storm surge, heavy rain & power outages are all threats. You may lose power&water. stock up with at least 1 GAL of drinking water per person per day. H...