Rockville PPA20 Home Audio Preamp Pre-Amplifier w/Crossover+EQ
Rockville PPA20 Home Audio Preamp Pre-Amplifier w/Crossover+EQ by Rockville at The Outtake. MPN: PPA20 HOME. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: Rockville PPA20 Rack Mount Pre-Amplifier. Total Harmonic Distortation. Mic: less than 0.02%. Phono: less than 0.04%. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: less than 0.01%. Signal To Noise Ration. Mic: more than 70 dB. Phono: more than 90 dB. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: more than 100 dB. General:. Frequency Response: 5Hz . 30kHz +0, -3 dB. Bass: 12dB at 100Hz. Midrange: 9dB at 1 Hz. Treble: 12dB at 10kHz. Loudness: 9/0/+9dB at 100/1k/10kHz. Mute: 20dB. Power: 120V or 230V, 50/60Hz. Power Consumption: 15W.Roc
Product Description & Reviews
Features: Rockville PPA20 Rack Mount Pre-Amplifier. Total Harmonic Distortation. Mic: less than 0.02%. Phono: less than 0.04%. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: less than 0.01%. Signal To Noise Ration. Mic: more than 70 dB. Phono: more than 90 dB. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: more than 100 dB. General:. Frequency Response: 5Hz . 30kHz +0, -3 dB. Bass: 12dB at 100Hz. Midrange: 9dB at 1 Hz. Treble: 12dB at 10kHz. Loudness: 9/0/+9dB at 100/1k/10kHz. Mute: 20dB. Power: 120V or 230V, 50/60Hz. Power Consumption: 15W.
Features & Highlights
- Rockville PPA20 Professional 1U Rack Mount Pre-Amplifier with EQ and Crossover
- Rockville PPA20 Rack Mount Pre-Amplifier. 1U Rack Size. 1/4" microphone input. RCA PHONO / AUX1 / AUX2 / AUX3 / AUX4 / AUX5 inputs. 1/4" headphone output. RCA REC / LINE outputs. XLR master output ( left, right ). Headphone volume & Microphone volume controls. 3 band EQ (Treble / Mid / Bass).
- Master volume. L / R balance. Input source switch. Mono / Stereo switch. Mute. Low cut crossover control allows you to cut off certain frequencies which comes in handy when using turntables, subs, and other gear. This function will allow you to play your music louder, with lower distortion and make your speakers last longer.
- Treble / Bass control. Loudness compensation circuit which at low-to-medium volume boosts the bass and treble response. Tape Monitor . Ground lift switch. Unit dimensions: 18.89" x 6.49" x 1.73" inches. Unit weight: 4.43 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 20.47" x 8.46" x 4.33" inches.
- Shipping weight: 5.73 lbs. 110/220 switchable power supply (fuse: 0.2A). Specifications:. Inputs Sensitivity/Impedance. Mic: 1mV / 3 Kohms. Phono: 3mV / 47 Kohms. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: 150mV / 22 Kohms. Output/Impedance. Tape Rec: 150mV / 3 Kohms. Pre Output: max. 11V / 1 Kohms.
Have questions about this item (PPA20 HOME), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DA-UA2D, ean: 0653166181764,
Specifications: -Signal and peak LED indicators -Built-in low noise phono preamp circuit -Frequency Response: 10Hz-20Khz, +/-.5dB -THD: 0.01% Typical @ 1KHz -Hum & Noise: >89dB below clipping -Maximum Input Level: 40mVrms @ 1 Khz (phono), +19dBu (lin...
mpn: PA550, ean: 0675889005509,
ROLLS PA550 PreamplifierMoving Coil to moving magnet transformer. Raises level of moving Coil cartridges. Improves sound quality of MC turntables. Rca I/O. Preference switch for impedance level.
mpn: TUBE-T2, ean: 0749789527505,
Parameters Power supply: DC12V 1A (With power supply) Audio input: Bluetooth/ AUX (connected to MP3, computer CD, DVD, mobile phone, etc. ) Audio output: RCA (connected to amplifier, active speaker) Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz SNR:98dB Control:Pote...
mpn: JMQ375, ean: 3265575523218,
How to use? 1. Wire your player to the balanced(XLR) or unbalanced(RCA) INPUT interface, and the output interface wire to your power amplifiers 2. Rotating the INPUT/OUTPUT switch to select which player or power amplifier you need to use. Then you ca...